Make a Website
Create a Shortcut
Email Projects Saved in "Photos"
Stealing a Symbaloo
1) At the bottom of it will be "Share Webmix". Click on it.
2) Copy the entire code in the large, white box.
3) Create a new Weebly page
4) Drag an "Embed Code" widget over onto the page
5) Paste the code you just copied in it.
6) Center it using the "Centering lines" at the top of the box
7) Click outside of the box
8) Click Publish!
PicCollage to Weebly
Use Your Mac.
Once the kids send you their Collage: 1) Open the email and right click on the PicCollage
2) Select: Add Image to iPhoto Library
3) Go to Weebly
4) Create a new page for your PicCollages
5) Drag over a "Columns" widget. That way you can get three or four across the screen.
6) Drag "Image" widgets into each column space.
7) Click on the image icon you just put on the page.
8) Select the photo from your iPhotos and you're good to go!
(Don't forget to hit "Publish" in the upper-right hand corner.)
How to Embed a Code from Symbaloo (or any embedded code)
This is for Symbaloo. Skip down if it is a code from another site.
1) After you have created your Symbaloo......
2) Look above your Symbaloo for a "Share" Button.
3) Select "Share My Webmix" at the bottom-left.
4) On the right-side, tap the rectangle that says "Embedded Code".
5) Copy the entire code that pops-up.
**Now go to your Weebly**
1) Create a new page and name it.
2) Go to the page.
3) On the left-side, scroll down to the near-bottom and find the Widget "Embed Code". Drag it onto your page.
4) Paste the code you just copied in it.
5) Center it using the "Centering lines" at the top of the box
6) Click outside of the box
7) Click Publish!
Here's how you do it:
4) Scroll down to "Guided Access"
5) Turn it on
6) Tap "Set Passcode"
7) Set the code to what you'll remember!!
8) Turn on the "Accessibility Shortcut"
It is now on.
Here's how it works:
1) Put the student in the app
2) Press the home button three times
3) Press Start
The students are now locked into that app. The only way to get out of it is to:
1) Press the Home button three times.
2) Enter the passcode
They are now out of it.
How to Loop in Keynote
Once they have opened their presentation:
1) Tap the wrench
2) Presentation Type
3) Turn "Loop Presentation" on
Tap "Self-Playing" if you want it to run on its own.